The Logan-Rogersville Booster Club was established in 2010 as an unincorporated association of parents and individuals with the purpose of enhancing the life experience of student athletes through the volunteering of time and economic assistance to the High School and Middle School sports programs.
2020-2021 Booster Club Board:
President: Rich Stirts
Vice-President: Gordan Voss
Treasurer: Julie Kibby
Secretary: Jennifer Green
Have a question?
Drop us an email: LRBoosterClub@Hotmail.com
LOGAN – ROGERSVILLE
ATHLETIC BOOSTER CLUB
- SCHOLARSHIPS – Two $500 awarded each Spring
- STATE QUALIFYING TEAMS/ATHLETES – $10/Athlete to help offset food expenses
- STATE CHAMPION GOLF SIGNAGE – $750 towards signage at the Rogersville City Limits
- LRHS & LRMS ATHLETICS – $3,717 paid out to the various sports who worked in the concession stand
- REQUISITIONS – totaling $8,682 were paid in full as requested to contribute towards
o Volleyball – travel expenses
o Baseball – new Hack Attack pitching/fielding machine
o Cross Country – for runners to attend Rim Rock Cross Country Meet
o Soccer – to help purchase pennies and net/clips for practice goal
o Lady Wildcat Basketball – shooting shirts
o Football – new end zone camera
o LRHS Athletics – purchase of Crossfit rack system
- Teams can volunteer to work in the concession stands to make money for their sport. Teams are paid $5.00/hr for each athlete or parent up to a maximum of 10 volunteers.